I think i must be dreaming. I slept late on the sunday night at about 2.30am and woke up in the early of morning on monday. Sigh!! Monday again, i used to have monday BLUES big time, lolz lolz. Usually, i’ll be heading to my office which is located in Damansara Jaya by using NKVE, eventhough the toll fee is damn EXPENSIVE, cost me RM2.30 for one way. I have been asking for using the Subang toll to the Damansara as it is only RM1.00, it is much cheaper and the distance is also much more shorter. But well, i will rather choose the Pulau Indah toll that i used to it, coz it saves my time by avoiding the STUPID traffic jam in front of the Summit USJ.
Let’s come back to the story, hehe. I think i must be dreaming when i was driving on the way to my office. I supposedly should use the Pulau Indah toll which is nearby my house to the Damansara. But damn, i cant even realised that i had passed by the junction, and heading towards the Subang Jaya. I was so wondering why i would be there when i reached the junction in front of the Summit USJ. Oh my goodness, i was there and heading to the Subang Jaya, the traffic there was so suck. If i were not mistaken, i stuck in the jam for about 20 minutes, just for that 1km, really stupid.
I think i must be both physically and mentally tired, i need a REST, sigh........ :(
No comments:
Post a Comment