It was on last saturday, i woke up slightly late in the morning about 11am. As usual, finished off all my housework before going anywhere. Okay, i have done finnaly, hehe! I went online and chitchat a bit with my friend on msn regarding the afternoon plan, as the fellow didn't join us for the birthday celebration. Hey guy, you were bad la, did you know the instructor was so disappointed, lolz lolz...
One of my friends called after my shower, she asked me to join her for body attack at 140pm, but so sorry la dear, i just had my shower and now my body was covered with the so nice fragrance, hehe. I don't think i want to have one more shower after the class, as i had too little to spend for my friend's birthday. Hey girl, no problem, i promised, i will be joining the class next time, but please do not ask me when, lolz. :P
I went off from my house at 1pm and drove all the way to Curve for the instructor's birthday as we knew she will be there for the attack class. Before heading to Curve, i dropped by at Subang Jaya SS15 to collect the cake. The cake looked so nice, it was a Black Forest. Dear, i think you will like it, hehe.
The lady inside the cake house asked me a very common question and i stoned for almost 30 seconds, lolz lolz.
Lady : Miss, how many candle you would like to have?
Me : Errr...
Lady : How old is your friend?
Me : Hm... can i have x candles? I would like to request more in case.
Lady : Okay, no problem (with a big smile on her face).
Me : Thanks so much ya.
P.S. Her age is a secret la, lolz...
I reached the FF Curve around 2pm. I walked into the club, sitting at the juice bar area and looking at the birthday card while waiting for my friend to come. I was so funny, people intentionally come to the fitness center for a workout, whereas i purposely came for a friend's birthday, but once in a blue moon and such a special occasion, so it was fine la. Friend was there about 230pm, i quickly passed the card and asked her to write down all her wishes for the birthday girl. Okay, we had done all the things, just waiting for the girl to finish her class and walk down to the juice bar area. Since so free, i took up a pen and wrote "From: WC Combat Gang (with a little crab beside)" at the back of the envelope, lolz lolz. People who understand me better, i think they know, the little crab is my TRADEMARK!! Lolz... Yes, i admitted, i do not have a good sense of drawing la.. sigh~!!
Omg, it so happens that the paper bag given by her friend was same as our card, a very cutely teddy bear card with all our wishes stated. Hey dear, you see, the whole world know that you "love" a bear, lolz. We celebrated her birthday with her favourite chocolate cake (i think so...). The taste was not bad, just nice. Girl, you looked so sweet on that day and hope you like what we did for you.
What a tiring Saturday, but had fun all the times!! So how the 1 December 2008 will look like?
My days all have been devoted to WORK and GYM. Is my life boring? Can someone tell?
Side note: I asked Mr. Devil to do me a favor, check with the birthday girl whether she will be around at FF Curve on her birthday when she was in Taiwan for holidays, as we wanted to give her a surprise on that day itself. But the answer that I got it from Mr. Devil was….she replied “don’t know whether wanna do workout on birthday or not.” Omg, then how, if she will not be turned up, most probably we need to change our plan. After discussed with my friend and we concluded that following the initial plan. I texted the birthday girl on the Friday night before my usual BC class @ Consplant and she replied “Ya, should be going for attack tomorrow.” YES, I got my answer finally, thanks babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment