I killed myself today by doing two Body Combat classes in a day at two different clubs. LGM said i am CRAZY, and Steve said he SALUTED me, hahahaha~!!
Since superstar instructor was not doing class today, so i took this apportunity to skip my usual Body Pump and Body Balance class in Curve. Well, i still went over to Curve for a workout, but i did Calvin's Combat, didn't do it for quite some times, the class was packed as usual.
I finished the combat at 7.30pm, then drove all the way back to Consplant for Lorraine's Combat, as i had promised her in advance for joining her 9.45pm class tonight. The class was damn late, i skipped the last two tracks, then went out for shower.
I felt so tired after the two Combat, must be my stamina not strong enough, haiks...
Company's annual dinner on tomorrow @ Eastin Hotel, can i not joining? Sigh, but i do not have the choice, so forced myself to skip the workout and go for food. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment