Monday, February 04, 2008

I HATE Meeting...

I was having meeting almost everyday since last few weeks, there was at least once in a day, and each meeting at least dragged for 4-5 hours. Okay fine, i believed, every company has meeting, but it's too much.

I hate meeting most of the time. And I hate those long meeting, ended up with no conclusion or outcome. Can you guys please don't waste time? Please don't talk nonsense in the meeting, be more concentrate on the issue being discussed. Yes, i just wanna vent out in my blog.

But i was surprised these days. Was having a HOD meeting on last friday, it's such an important meeting and it held only once a month. Usually, this meeting will be dragged for long, as it is a right time for all departments to share their information, and i have no problem with this. However, the meeting on last friday had been held for only 2.5 hours. Hehe, i was so happy as my boss aka the General Manager had an appointment in the evening and he was rushing for it. So ended up, called off the meeting early, as what i wish, lolz lolz...

It happened again on today, the management meeting just held for 3 hours, haha...i think the CEO or the COO or other Directors must be rushing for something else. When the COO announced to call off the meeting, i looked at all HODs and smiled at them. I realized that we were all having a BIG smile on our face. :P

Today is a great day, but have been busy.

No comments: