Saturday, March 08, 2008

Happy Women's Day!!

To all my lady readers out there, HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY!! I'm really positive this week. I've been so supported by the people around me. And HL, doing her own thing living her dream. I haven't heard from some of friends for a while...

Oh ya, i had lunch with girl pals at 1 Utama today. After the lunch, i decided to shop for some office stuffs, so i took a turn and saw an older lady with a red cart stuck at the escalator. I recognized her because she works near my office.

I approached her and said, "Hi, good afternoon. Let me help you pull that cart up." It looked like she just did her weekly grocery shopping. She sighed and said, "Why, thank you young lady. It's so nice to see young people helping out. You don't see that often anymore."

Sometimes, we're so busy with ourselves, we forget to look around, greet or help others. I told her, "You're welcome. Have a great afternoon." She gave me a big smile and said, "You have a lovely day." Then she left with her cart down the basement. I felt really happy after that. It was a great way to start my day.

No comments: