Lately, i missed you, merely just miss you, can anyone tell me why would i have this feeling nowadays, i know i shouldn't be in this way, nonetheless, but i just can't control myself for missing you, sigh~!!I missed the moments that we stayed together.
I missed the words that you have said.
I missed the matters that you did for me.
I missed the pictures that you drew to me.
I missed the things that you gave to me.
I missed every things that happened on us.
I know, I MISS YOU so much.
I met you on that rainy day, there was a strong feel coming to my mind suddenly, and i felt my heart was aching while looking at you, it actually made me hard to breathe. You didn't have much to talk with me, but i can saw a sense of guilt coming from your eyes. I thought i have forgotten everything about you, and yet i realised that i can't. Even if i made a vow, i promise not to miss you now, but i felt like i just can't live a lie. I've been not seeing you for two years, i thought i had let go everything, but in fact, i was still keeping it in deep of my heart and trying to hide the truth inside.
I can still pretty remembered, the day when you're gone. It was a rainy day, and i cried when received the letter from you, it was totally out of my expectation, maybe i was wrong. I understand, it was my fault and i can't do anything with it, mainly because i have lost the ability of changing everything. Or maybe i should say, i have lost the power of changing your perception, your decision and even your mentality.
I will need to stick with my principle, a belief that persisted for many years, it always remained unchange. I know you are living happily with her now, and i am blessing. I swore that i will never become a third party. So why should i stay for a persistence that will been never rewarded? And why do i persist in blaming myself for what happened? Can i forget about the way it feels to touch you? And all about the good times that we've been through?
I was telling myself, i should be able to live with full of happiness even without any of your company. I think i can learn to live without, and i promised not to miss you now.
5 comments:
Baby Octopus to Lil Princess : Let bygones be bygones. I knw how it feel. I was in the same situation. Well without the rainy day. But I still remember clearly how it felt and all. She got married and now livin with her husband. I wish them well. U can too. U must try to love urself more and protect urself. That is what I learnt from my past. Don't let ur past haunt u but let it be a lesson learnt and cheerish the good time and js keep it as a memory and nothin more. Life is about lookin forward and not lookin back all the time. There is alot of people caring and loving u all around. Dun over see them js bcause of what happened in the past. One chapter close is another new chapter open. Explore new relationships and u may find somethin that u had been lookin for so long. Smile more lil princess as ur smile can cheer up the whole world. Nitez~!!
Thanks for your concern, i'm fine la, i know what to do, no worries... :)
Wow...
I guess every1 of us go thru this chapter in life. Some once..others more
But it's easier said than done...to forget some1 who was once so..so..dear in your heart.
...and still continue to live in your heart.
Such is life...
hmm....u can never totally "forget" someone, u can just keep them somewhere in a corner of ur heart. u can sometime think of the good time but nothin more than that. life still goes on. life's too short to just think of "what if" and "how if". dun take ppl bside u for granted as there might be someone who is waiting for u somewhere, someplace ^_*
easier said than done? Definately~! but times will heal all wounds~! :)
it broke my heart after reading this...but everything is fine now =)
Post a Comment