Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pimples go away... like by tomorrow!!

I have two pimples side by side and it's driving me “crazy”. I think it's been on my cheek for couple of days. I've popped it a few times and thought it was done, but i still feel a bump there. Has this ever happened to anyone? I've used salicylic acid products on it everyday, but no improvement. Without just covering them up or anything, how can i make them go away? And tips? Also i'm prone to getting white heads that don't pop. They just stay under my skin until i actually push them out, so annoying. Pimples are a funny thing, when you really need them to go away, but they don't.

“To put a dab of toothpaste on it at night before you go to bed, depending on the type of pimple, it will have either dried it up or brought the puss to the surface by morning” KT suggested.

NO No no... there's no way. Toothpaste is a horrible idea. The theory of using toothpaste is because it contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which absorbs oil. The only problem is that it is a highly powerful skin irritant. It will make a zit go away, but the spot will be very red afterwards.

I have tried out a product few days ago, it works great. It broke out for about 1-2 days after i started using it, thinking that it made it worse, than better, but it actually works. I love it. I call it “ the magic pimple killer” it makes them go away over night almost, love the stuff very much, it's pretty cool. I hope the miracle will stay for long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apa awak guna ? show the photo mah

Anonymous said...

eh... coffee uncle....

Simply post photo arr? Haf to pay royalty to see one u know? Think what?

Little Princess - aiyaa.. eh got pimples means youth ma... haha! if u don't haf means something wrong ..somewhere ady... haha!

LGM

Little Princess said...

Coffee Prince, photo cannot be showed la... but i can tell you the brand when we meet. :)