Saturday, August 09, 2008

I'm so sleepy

HELP!! HELP!!...

It is saturday. I have been at work for 7 hours and still have an hour to go. I am so sleepy and can't find anything to wake me up. No food and the water wasn't help much, plus my desk has no any novel or book to read and the office is so empty. HELP!!

I'm so sleepy that i'm even blanking out for a second or two. Yes it's that BORING...

Here's a list of things i have already tried:

1/ Finished studying for my final report.
2/ Ate all the caramel candy i had in my drawer.
3/ Googled a lot of things.
4/ Checked all of my email. Gosh.. i even organized my email filters.
5/ Finished reading all the blogs.
6/ And i'm listening to mp3.

My brain is too tired to think of any deep stuff now, thus i'm killing the time by blogging, hehe!!

No comments: