Thursday, September 11, 2008

Inability to concentrate

Do you ever have days when you are just not “with it?” I do. In fact, I have been having them for several days now.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I have so many things to do and i can't put myself together. My mind is overflowing, overloaded you might say. I can barely sleep, staying awake is a burden, and working is almost impossible.

I used to multi task everyday with ease, but now days it kind of all stopped. Maybe just too tired, overworked? Weather? Who knows. But i will figure it out and get back on top of things.

I'm still confused as to what day of the week it is, despite being able to keep my dates correct. I don't know my schedule for work next week, but i will plan tomorrow when i come in to the office.

I don't know if i will be able to go for movie or not. Or if dinner will be a possibility this weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can sense something is definitely wrong with you this week dear. Inability to concentrate.

Hmm...I am having the same problem now but at least I know why and how. Maybe you just need to take things more easy and don't push so much pressure on yourself.

Take a day off gym and work and get all your priorities straight. Maybe you just need a good rest from the hectic work load and weather could be one of the factor too.

I am not going into the relationship factor as I think you should know how to handle them by now or at least just leave it a side first for now and get back on track with your life.

Life is more than just work and career. You got family and friends. Maybe you just need someone to share your thoughts and a shoulder to lay your head on when you're tired. :)

Anonymous said...

if got anything not happy, just voice out, we will help u.

Anonymous said...

Thanks thanks guys, no unhappiness la, just feel drained of energy sometime, a good rest will help a lot.

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess,

I was looking for blog and some how accidently getting into yours. What you wrote is interesting because you are obviously suffering what is very common today. I gather that you are a carreer woman, in your 20's, single and obviously not living with your parent. Tell me if i'm right?

You are lonely, tired and unsure. All this are expressed in your words.

Mine advice, if i may, is to spend more time thinking about what you want in life. It will take time but once you got that figured out it will be extreamly liberating. Let's put it this way purpose and direction in life is more important than anything else. Others may not agree with the choices that you will be making but don't be bothered, because it's not their life we are talking about.

Some example of purpose in life as experienced are; dedicating to God, having a boyfriend, being paid for what you like to do, charity, politics, see the world, having a family etc.

For you it's more of having a boyfriend. I can tell. Ok, got to go. If you like i can come back and tell you more about how to attract guys of your choice. Trust me, i'm an expert. Bye bye.


Thelma

Anonymous said...

sound like very disoriented liddat...

Hols coming...
Hope u get a good rest this Raya holiday.
HANG.IN.THERE!!!

Hugz
LGM

Swee said...

DID someone just said Holiday?

I want Holiday! Sigh~ Dont even want to think about Wednesday...

Anonymous said...

YES... HOLIDAY....2weeks & 2days time.

You SIGH what??? Errr...AREN'T U NOW on holiday??

dun make us all jealous ok....

U enjoy yr holiday and get back in on Friday y'hear.....???

LGM

Little Princess said...

Hi Thelma,

You have outstanding powers of observation i would say. What you had highlighted are correct.

Is life really full of choices? Do we always choose the best of the available choices?

Of course sometimes we let someone else make the choices for us. And sometimes we choose to not make a choice, which is, in effect, making a choice. And sometimes we don't listen and we don't make the right choice.

Then there are times that we simply make the wrong choices. We know it's not good for us, yet we choose to do it all the same. Most of the time there are not huge consequences to our choosing to do something that is not good for us, but then again, if we continue to ignore what we know to be true, eventually the consequence becomes one that does make a major difference in our lives.

However, i somehow agreed with what you have said. We have to think of what we really want in life.