I had came across the advertisement of Canon this morning along the roadside, and i remembered the slogan “Delighting You Always”. It inspired me in a way. I was thinking... does a person who meant a lot to you always delighting you no matter how? Your sweetheart in particular.
I met him last night. He started a conversation with “Why are you here?” I stoned for awhile then replied “Ya, i wasn't here for the past 2 months.” He looked at me with a surprising face and smiled. I know my reply did not answer to his question. And i know why i was there besides a good workout, however i simply don't think that i would tell him my motive.
I did not talk to him at all after the class, as i was talking on the phone with a friend. By the time i hang up the call, he already went into the changing room. Showered and i left. I saw his car was still parked there, thought he must be inside the gym. Later, i dropped by Watson to get something, and i bumped into him at the shop. He asked me out for drink, and we switched place finally.
When i was walking into the restaurant, guess what? I saw my unimate was there in the restaurant with her friend. Surprisingly i bumped into so many people out of sudden. Well, there were only two in fact. She kept giggling at me with an evil smile. I guess her face showed curiosity about everything. Anyway, the restaurant was quiet with only 2 tables dining inside.
We had a chat and a good laugh. I just don't mind sharing everything about me. I realized that he talked more last night compare to normal. Maybe we haven't been catching up with each other for more than 2 months. And i was impressed that he could remember how long was it. We called it a night and he walked me to the car.
At the moment, i totally agree that the certain someone who is very important to you could always delighting you, no matter what he said or he did. Just like the message that Canon trying to convey.
12 comments:
what a great night
eh....??
missed out this bit of info.
Good lah.. means u guys fated eh? can finish shower and bump into him ...coincidentally.
Keep us updated ya ;p ;p
LGM
I saw him few times in the pharmacy also. He really like visiting or window shopping in there.
Fascinating in a weird kind of way. Maybe it's fate like LGM said. Since you like pharmacy too. kekeke :P
~Grin~
Lol lol.. BO, your judgement is fantastic, but funny!! :)
he almost same as me, like to wondow shopping to get new info
I totally agreed! On the fact that the certain someone will always put a smile on your face. When everyone and everything irritates you on a particular day, everything will be okay when it comes to this certain someone. :)
Sounds like fated and destined. Yes. And since I'm a person outside the "circle", I wonder who this lucky person is ;p
Yeah TTB, you are so right!!
We all know that magic feeling from this certain someone. Sometimes, a little thing that someone did for us just make us feel touched. You know what i mean.
Small things in themselves, but they all add up to the amount of treasure in the emotional bank. :)
TTB, just search facebook, you will get it
LP, sometimes we are so touched till our heart aches; it makes you want to sigh, BIG sigh...
CP!!! Search Facebook??? What's the key word? What clue? Wei, Facebook is "huge" wo... Or you can just email me the answer ;)
Geez, It reminded what I used to say "Missing someone so much till heart aches"..
=)
K-Bear you already passed that phase already la~ haha!
No wonder LP so happy last night during minum session also la. kekeke (evil smile!!)
Post a Comment