Thursday, January 15, 2009

Triceps are in pain

I managed to make myself go to body pump last night. I haven't been doing pump for few days because of my knee which gives me pain in the lunges. But it seemed better these days, so i thought i would give it a go.

I couldn't believe that i have made at least 5-6 rounds for parking. Pissed off!! Luckily i able to arrive at gym on time.

Warm up was okay. After that, i increased my weights to my normal weights. By end of the squat track (which i was praying for it to end), my heart was beating fast. It reminded me of how much pump can also be a cardio workout. I have been feeling terrible about, but it didn't end up being so bad.

The chest track really hurt my chest muscle. I was struggling to lift the bar off my chest during the last minute and it felt like an hour. And the guy next to me really confusing me.

I like the back track. No, there's no 7 rows this time. Lucky!! Triceps and biceps were tough. For lunges, the only problem i have with this track is that the bar actually hurt where it rested on my arms. Thus i did with my body weight.

My weights were pretty on the light side, but i was shaking at the end of each tracks. And my triceps are in pain today. It will be interesting to see how i pull up tomorrow? :)

No comments: