A friend told me about this place called "A Cut Above" at Sunway Pyramid that cuts a hair for only 60 bucks, and most importantly, her usual hairdresser named Money Wong who offers a very best haircut. I was a bit skeptical at first, but I couldn’t pass up the chance to at least say I’d done it. Anyway I thought RM60 ain’t bad for a cut and hair wash.
Friend escorted me to the salon after her workout. The hair studio we visited looked quite fancy and it was immaculate. The salon was fairly crowded on a Sunday evening. Expecting a wait for at least few minutes since there were already others in the waiting room.
No luck, we found out that her usual hairdresser was on leave while we were there yesterday. We did not feel like coming back for a second time, therefore we simply picked one stylist from the list. My stylist was Stuart Danker. A very decent looking guy. No, there was no picture posted on their board. Lolz…!!
First, we were lead to a chair with a cup of tea served. About 5 minutes later, a stylishly dressed guy approached me and asked for my intention. We exchanged words and he was surprisingly excited with my decision to chop off the hair. Meanwhile, he shared his ideas as well. Later, one of the trainees came over and gave my hair a thorough washing. The hair wash was very relaxing and also included a scalp massage.
I had decided to leave it to the hairdresser for the style. He suggested me not to cut too short for the first attempt, let's get used to it first, slowly i may go for some funky styles. Yeah, he was right.
There was much scissor and comb flinging tricks to enjoy. He used special scissors with a blade that looks like a comb which turned my normally flat hair into a spiky. I could see him put a lot of work into the cut, using at least few different scissors, and other implements I could not possibly name.
Sure enough, one hour later, he had done his best and he fashioned my hair with a bit of style.
5 comments:
your head felt very light instantly! right? hehehe...
nice hair cut, now your roti face become bigger,.....lol
Nice Nice!!!!! *Thumbs Up!!!
wah..stylist name oso very stylo....
LGM
Finally u r willing to chop off ur hair haha...u look fresh & definitely not dull anymore. Wah quite expensive wor... I went to a quite well known saloon & good hairstylist at Hair Atilier Jusco Maluri only cost about RM50 but I got discount coz I'm a jusco member la.
Overall u look fresh & younger of course. :) Having short hair definitely needs trimming & re-cut after 1-2months.
Yeah Cat, definitely more refreshed now. And i like the stylist's work. Worth the money. :D
Post a Comment