Just got back from my seremban trip, tiring~!! Hmm...SSI told me that she likes my comment on her post. Ok, indeed i like it as well. I read her post in the mid night, as the next day was not working (hehe...got myself off to accompany my dearest parents, was that a good excuse?)
I like to read some touching stories or write-ups in mid night, and you will definitely find out there is different kind of feel compare to in the morning, that is why i love. My mind used to generate lot of ideas before my bed. But but...i still used quite a long time to think of the comment that i left on her blog. Lady, your post is sometimes touching.
I would like to share my comment with my blog readers as well, don't you mind? Anyway, i don't even have that many readers also. Here it is... sorry for those who cant read chinese, so so...sorry ya!!
寂寞是因为想念,因为想念才会沉默。
于是,你无奈地选择了独自默默走过每一个春秋。一步一脚印,在历史的风尘中渐渐被淹没,留下的只有干涸的泪痕。
是寻找的方向错了吗?还是时间错了?还是方法错了?还是你根本选择了一个翅膀到不了的国度?
这种种的一切,并磨灭不了你的坚持与等待。
或许,有一天,在话音落时,你却明白了沉默的幸福,这也许是不一样的春天。
~加油~
No comments:
Post a Comment