Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm bored, entertain me!!


I'm Bored and I'm Tired.

I'm at work and i'm bored. I don't know if anyone has got this feeling or not, but i'm slightly bored with work. I slept at aound 3am last night, and i couldn't sleep well, that is why i'm tiring. The quality of sleep is always important to me. Ok, i have more than 1 hour before i'm off, so now what i need is COFFEE, to make the wait bearable. I'm constantly trying to find ways to entertain myself. Usually, i blog when i'm bored, but today is rather out of inspiration. I'm really really bored, so i was wondering if anyone out there could entertain me with some good jokes? Or what websites could really entertain me?

On MSN, Mr. J said "You're bored? You probably can do some exercise in your office now, like what you normally do in gym." Stupid, no way, what a crazy idea, i'm not gonna do that in my office. Later he mentioned "I know it sounds crazy but it might just work," then offered "or you want me to say something funny?"

Ok, let's see what was the funny things.

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both startled and he says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me." She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 1221."

Oh my gosh, what a STUPID joke, it's so rude, not funny at all? But anyhow, thanks Mr. J for entertaining me, sigh~!!!!

2 comments:

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Aiya~ PPl js tryin to help u ma~ But anyway, the joke was a bit obsene for u Lil Princess. Knw ur style, u dun like this kind of joke. haha~

Well if ur bored next time, maybe u can go to the below website for some stupid video.

www.5min.com/video it's a short 5mins clips of how stupid ppl can be. haha~!!!

Little Princess said...

Haha...no la, i'm ok with this, cos it's just a joke, and i know his intention was trying to entertain me.

Btw, thanks for your sharing ya, hehe!!! :)