Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm gonna "KILL" by someone tonight~!!


Ok, just a quick update...

I'm gonna "KILL" by someone tonight, yes... the SSI. As i mentioned early in the previous post, i will be attending the 3 classes (BC, BP and BB) at TC tonight. Crazy man, i tell you, unless i'm not working on the next day, else i will die. Today will be my second time of doing 3 classes in a day, i did once few months ago in IOI and i died after the classes. But what to do? SSI is doing for 3 slots tonight, and i'm always the most hardcore, somemore the special guest will be there also, how can i miss the fantastic part? Lolz lolz~!!! In fact, my intention is to try out the 3 new releases in one day (i did BP on last friday, the other two are yet to try) and i prayed... they're not gonna be too tough as what i think, so POWER UP tonight. Ok, it's fine, i will be going to office slightly late tomorrow, thus i will have enough rest tonight, hehe! :P

Meanwhile...

I just realized that i have drink too much of coffee nowadays. I used to have Monday Blues big time, but i'm slightly in a good mood today, maybe just got back from the vacation, and yet, why do i still need a cup of coffee on my desk to last for the couple of hours? Mr. Boss told me that it's fine to consume coffee daily, but drinking moderate amount. I believed the majority people know caffeine helps to reduce significantly the risk of diseases such as Diabetes, Parkinson's Disease, Colon Cancer, etc. And i found out some surprising findings from my study last week, many people suffer from headaches nowadays, and the scientific studies show that caffeine intake may help relieve the symptoms. Wowww... it's such a good news to me, so i got my solution now. :)

No comments: