Thursday, March 27, 2008

Know that i can't spell it out~!!

I just need to break for a short while like NOW. I know i said, i do want to blog about my thoughts at love field, but it seems like a bit out of inspiration. If you want to know more, you read up on it here. Ok, i just wanna drop a few lines here before i go off.

What is LOVE all about?

Fine, someone spell it out for him, because he wasn't sure why i supposed to be upset when i knew all these. Do i have to spell it out? No, i can't spell it out, you know what, i would rather type that. If that wasn't right, and you know the right answer, tell me please!!!

I know us girls are confusing, but when i was appalled at my attempt to call off the relationship, i can feel painful. I didn't quite know how it would feel on the other side, however no one can deny that problems caused, how often did we see each other? You and i both know that we can't go a lot further. But can you realize that i still pray for you, know that i still have a emotion towards you, merely just FRIENDSHIP. If you care about this, you may cherish.

Please don't ask me, who i like or love the most in this world. You told me that if i can honestly answer all those questions, i will be in a better situation. Who could you referring to? But i really got tired of guessing all these.

You remembered, the last time i told you to stop contacting me? Perhaps you didn't understand, but what were you trying to do? And i can't even figure out. If your the one to keep us going fair enough, you have to spell out the intentions to me.

I do not wish to have you in my life anymore. I don't know how much more clear i can be about it, but i would serve you best to move on with your life and find someone who can put up with you, because i'm done trying.

I can't help you, i really can't. Why do i need to tow? NO, i told myself, i can't do this. I'm hiding all these under and you should know why.

For goodness sake, end for you and end for me.

Does LOVE at first sight exist?

Seriously, i don't really believe in this. You haven't even talked with her/ him, how can you start liking someone you didn't know? But it's just my point of views, whatever you would like to think.

Perhaps 2008 should be the year of happiness. Alternatively, it seems like a good time to fill the spaces in my heart, lolz lolz~!!

Life Goes On... (copied from someone, hehe~!!) :P

8 comments:

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Lil Princess, 3 words. "Love Urself More"

PS : U need to pay copyright fee for the "tag line" hahaha~! :P

Little Princess said...

I always LOVE MYSELF MORE than anyone. Because i know, if i'm not well, i couldn't have the ability to take care of all my dearest friends & family. And dear, didn't see you for so many days, pls do take care of yourself ya!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Errr.... Girl... A bit messy hor, this post.. :P

Nonetheless.. Yes.. "Life Goes On" no matter what happened...

Pls pay the copyright for the tagline. You may bank into my bank account or... pay by another bottle of 罗汉果.. hehehe

~SSI

Anonymous said...

Princess love mobile more, coz u will always saw she press her mobile anytime, anywhere....

罗汉果, i also want...TQ !

Little Princess said...

SSI, you dare to request 罗汉果 from me? where is my bottle? No bottle no 罗汉果 ya, ok? Lolz lolz... :P

Coffee Prince, this is how i get all the info from, don't you agree? Hehe!! Btw, Digi is also promoting the tagline of Anytime Anywhere, isn't? Blek...

Anonymous said...

Lolz.... Ok Ok ok (Shy away) Bottle at home, bringing to you next week ya.

So, I accept "cash" this time la... Lolz lolz

~SSI~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Hey I just read ur blog SSI. We all use the same tag line la.. but if i am not mistaken. I wrote it first. haha~~! Swear I didn't copy from urs. hehe~!!

Anonymous said...

Princess, I think the bottle still not wash yet, you better wash it again..... wakakaka