Friday, May 16, 2008

1st Anniversary...


Come to May 2008, it is a well month for celebration. WHY??? Because it is my 1st Anniversary of joining BC in Fitness First, and also BKLTL Group of Companies.

I still pretty remember, my first combat class was in Wisma Consplant, SSI's friday class at 8.45pm. That time, SSI was combed with a curly hair style (Psst: Now seem to be much better, hehe). Dear, you looked friendly to me, that's why i like your class (she is a “AS” person indeed, kena cheated by her smile, lolz lolz~!!). At first, cousin sister was the one who wanted to join BC, she said it looked fun. But ended up, i tried it out first instead of her.

It is often a difficult work for us to do it perfectly in first time. I found it so hard to do some certain moves when i first joined, especially the roundhouse knee. When i lift up my knee, my hands are definitely up as well, funny!!

I got to know MD after the few combat classes. When he introduced himself to me, i replied “Yeah, i know your name, as the instructor (who else?? SSI la) always calling you in the class.” After a while, i slowly met up David, Mark, BO, KNS-Q and QQ. We started our weekly gathering (now is like daily) few weeks later after we got to know each others.

In July 2007, i bumped into another new guy on his birthday celebration who was CP. The second time we met was in Sim's wedding, and third was in IOI on 1st January 2008 for SSI's BC class after he back from his 3 months freeze.

That time we seldom see BO in SSI's classes (not like now, you will see him in almost every of her classes in PJ), and i only went for her friday BC during that time. After addicted to combat, i started to join Master T's tuesday class, then SSI's wednesday class (gonna say bye to this slot very soon, sob sob...). And now another BC class in Summit after i upgraded my membership to passport. All these are become my routine classes in these days.

Time goes by, we have gone through almost a year. The days we walked through hand in hand, the every moments we stayed together, i have so much things to say, but i don't think i can put it in word. Anyway, just wanna say thanks to all my dearest pals.

Btw, our dear friend is doing her instructor training starting from today until this sunday. Please bless for her...... and all the best to you dear.

P/s: Ooppss... i left out LGM. But seriously, i have really no idea why are we so closed nowadays.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..time goes by so fast!! we've been knowing each other for 1year!! for my case, it was David who drag me to join BC, at first all my technique oso cacat 1 esp muay thai's track!! but after classes & classes of BC, i improved a lot, hehe..( so..tak malu )

anyway, nice & good to know u & ur sis & oso all da BKLTL group of companies members!! haha..

Little Princess said...

Your face is always thick, wakakaka~!!

Anonymous said...

YAWNNNNN!!!! Guud Morning!

can oops left me out.. Huarggghhh!!! nemind nemind...

Haihssss Why never say yr 1st Anniversary ? ok we celebrate k k k ??? lolz

I Soooooo wan my bed now.... Who's the one who itchy backside ask me to go MAKAN yday (and ended up not eating)....hmph!

can't wait for the saturday morning to fly out...

LGM

Anonymous said...

time gone so fast, already 1 year liao ah....but i had join FF almost 3 years, what i get ? friendship and health.
I also dun know join FF can meet new friends...at 1st I join BC class was with my friend, but now he go Cali. Then I start know MD & David, continue with Sim, BO. then you and your sister. We need to found a date to put on it as our aniversay...hehe

why you so close with LGM ??? coz she always stick on you mah...lolz

Anonymous said...

One year already??

God, I am getting OLD... lol...

Hm.. Yeah.. I remembered your first class-la..

I am a FRIENDLY person .. But, yes.. quite 'AS'

Went to IOI this morning to help with the video (see, I am such a angel)

Thanks for supporting the Wed class..

-SSI

Anonymous said...

LP, u

K
N
S

x 1000...

why u close wif LGM? coz u r such a " SOCIAL QUEEN OF THE CENTURY "
we all noe tat!! super lolz!!

LGM, i did makan wat!! i ate nicotine maa!! hehe..

franky speakin, i like SSI's BC oso..can request songs, kekeke..and oso very fun joinin u all guys in BC and many other occassions..

Anonymous said...

KNSaiiiiiiiiiii UNCLE....EH what stick stick glue glue... no lehhhhz

Achelli no idea how comes we both can click.
Guess she d social queen, like what MD say....

hmph! nicotine.... next time dun say go makan then ;p


LGM

Little Princess said...

CP: Yup, i think we should set a date for the BKLTL Group of Companies, so that we can have our anniversary every year. Any suggestion? You're so talented.

Little Princess said...

Yeah.. you are friendly la, just sometime face so pissed only, lolz lolz~!! :P

Little Princess said...

MD & LGM, both of u

SUPER KNS la...

What SOCIAL QUEEN OF THE CENTURY.

Don't think i'm qualified to bare that name la. Someone in consplant is more suitable to this. Lol..

Curious about it?? Buzz me la..

Anonymous said...

lolz.... that one not social Queen... Her Royal Majesty 'PR' Queen.. lolz...


LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Wow~! One year~! For me it's 2-1/2 yrs already this June. I joined FF cause Sim wanna transfer her wife membership to me. Still remembered I did Master T's BC class cause Sim told me he is the BEST. haha~!!! Psycho me la~ Then I got to know David who drag me into Yoga and MD later CP. I only know BQ and LP later on as I dun joined MC classese that much at that time. LGM I know you quite early right? From Master T class??

Anonymous said...

geeeeezzzz... My face "pissed" pula... No-la.... got meh?!! *Polish angel smile...

Little Princess said...

Got meh? Good question.. what do you think???

Fine, next time when your face look "PISSED", i will make sure to snap a pic and show it as a proof.

Ok, you are such a "ANGEL" face la.

Lol lolz... :)

Anonymous said...

B.Octopus - yah... know u much earlier in your Master T's class way back in 2006 i think.

LGM

Anonymous said...

hmmm...wonderin who is the " PR Queen " ????? can some one pls let me noe!!

Anonymous said...

ya lor...siapa tu ???

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk... The two most busybody... Doesnt know...

I KNOW I KNOW....

But what's innit for me first ???

LGM

Anonymous said...

Saw HRH 'PR' Queen again last night. Luckily i'm in d class.. lolz lolz...

Also met up wif your dear friend - pass Balance training. Now just haf to clear...

LGM

Little Princess said...

Yiak... you so mean ler.

Feel great to hear about this good news. Gongratulation to my dear fren... GOOD WORK!!