I dreamt of you last night.
It's a miserable feeling.
I dreamt,
you were there,
but without looking at me
I dreamt,
you were talking to someone,
but not me.
I dreamt,
you were smiling,
but not at me.
I dreamt,
i was beside you,
but you pretended like don't see.
I dreamt,
i was trying to approach,
but you ignored.
I dreamt,
i was sad,
but you just can't feel.
I hate,
I hate the dream,
I hate to dream of you,
I hate you just don't know,
I hate you are so dumb,
I hate i just can't tell,
I hate i look like an idiot,
I hate everything about the dream
10 comments:
huh????? So masam one the dream...
tsk tsk tsk ;p
Ok... That "Tsk Tsk Tsk.." was not me ya...
I am sure you can recognise from the way "she" writes la.. hehe
Hm... I agreed... on your post...
Are you feeling as what I feel now? Or ... I again contributed to your inspiration ar?
wake up wake up......dun always dream like someone..............
SSI, now you got the answer.
CP, dream also cannot meh?? I just can't control my dream ya.
Sayang.. I told you my instinct is very accurate... :)
mother's instinct~!
BO, she is not qualified for having such a BIG CHILD la, haha.
Ah Soh more suit to SSI
CP, who is Ah Soh??
Ah Soh = Untie in hokkien
Post a Comment