Monday, August 18, 2008

12 days continously

What is this 12 days continuosly all about? Yes, working non-stop for the following 12 days. I have to work for this coming weekend, even on sunday, then continued by the following week.

The most "crazy" is the sunday work. I need to get myself prepared before 4am in the morning and depart from my sweet home to the office. And i only manage to go back to my office from putrajaya at 8.30pm.

FYI, there is an international fireworks competition on the same day at night. Imagine.. all the cars are piling up at the road side just for the sparks. My gosh, i think by the time i reach my office already 10pm. Yeah, you read me right, it's exactly 18 hours and standing for more than 12 hours. It's really mad!!

I was about to take one day off on the next monday, so that i could have enough rest to fight for the following week. But you know what, boss insisted to has meeting on the next day after the event. Geeezzz... geramnya, kill me then. I hate the day of 24th August very much.

No comments: