
Have you ever wondered that something very important in your life? Or maybe something which is meant a lot to you? Well, at least i do.
I was depressed and in a confused state of mind. I don't understand about all the responses that he has given to me these days. Was it me the only one who confusing about all these? Or he was probably having the same trouble like me? Possible? Who knows? Ok, i was always asking myself this "Am i thinking too much?" I wish i am not, but i better stop expecting so much.
But seriously, what i can do i have done. I had already given out the hints, if he is still unable to pick up the sign, then i have really nothing to say or do.
Someone once told me that K-bear's theory "Patience is Virtue", i understand dear and i will definitely apply the same. Pal said patience has expiry date, i also agreed that patience has limit, and i shall able to move on when it's the time. Don't worry...
Someone once told me that K-bear's theory "Patience is Virtue", i understand dear and i will definitely apply the same. Pal said patience has expiry date, i also agreed that patience has limit, and i shall able to move on when it's the time. Don't worry...
I believe it's just a matter of time. Anyway, time can proves everything. I shall just wait and see... Wish me luck!!
13 comments:
ai yor....this kind of thing u should ask my help mah, pls dun follow what K-bear's " patient is virtue ", you will regret fast...wakakaka
But K-bear's theory is somehow correct woh..
where got correct, the chances not appear everytime, grab it when it just around you.
sit and wait.....wait become " Gu Mu Pai" jiong mun yan...meh...
Apparently, Cp doesnt understand "Patience is Virtue".
We dont "sit and wait". We take action, to persue on things/ ppl that we like. However, when things didnt happened as FAST as we wish, we need to slow down. Take a breather, allow the other party to catch up. Not everyone develop feeling at the same paste. What lack of maybe is timing..
Dear, someone once told me that she can "make" that person like her. In a way, I think what she meant was, to be consistent and be yourself to that person, show the best of you to that person, and try get opportinuty to be with that person.
I dun sit and wait, If there is opportunity/chances appeared, i would "Grab" it.
And when is the expiry date for the patience? Your heart will tell you.
But yes, expectation is the one that disappointing us most of the time. The least you hold expectation, you more happy/content will you be.
psst: I was told, that guy is very dumb in picking up hints. :) You sure you sent out enough hints?
CP : You know that one more step, you would piss me off, and you donot want to piss me off again ya.
haih? I is lost....
but....
Errr... abt K-Bear's advice to Make that person like you, personally I just feel that you shud jz be yourself when you are wif that person. You are Great that way... of cos there are imperfections but who ain't human?
Relationship...Friendship - Takes time, opportunity and loads of patience to cultivate.
All z best girlfriend! hugz
p/s- gosh! this is so-not me on a Monday morning!
LGM
LOL... NOT k-bear's theory... Someone else told K-bear that.
Of cox one need to be comfortable as themselves la.... As I said, what she meant is.. to be positive, rather than sit and wait.
"Patience is Virtue" doesnt mean "sit and wait" btw. :P
btw... How s the Butter cupcake??? LGM!!!
CP, what you said is extremely correct, but only if there's a chance comes to us.
"Patience is Virtue" doesn't mean that we just "sit and wait". We are paying out the patience to wait for the arrival of opportunity. :)
Oh no LGM, surprisingly you left such a comment on my blog, it was so not like you. But very well written, thanks lady.
K-bear, great mind thinks alike.
We understand that every relationship requires patience and compromise. No two people are EVER perfectly matched. There are always differences that need to be worked out.
But like what u have said, one need to be comfortable as themselves la. :)
like what i told u, all u need is TIME!! let's wait for the sweet day ya :)
Everyone had given their thoughts and suggestion and even some 'sit & wait' theory??!!!
But at the end, like K-Bear said, just follow your heart. If there's one thing that won't lie, it's the voice of your heart.
Guys are action oriented animals, they need you to shown them right in their face, plain and easy. So maybe you need more action?
Gals are more emotional oriented angels, so show more of yourself to him and maybe The Day will be closer than you think.
Cheers~!
When I read this I have the "been there, done that" kind of feeling. Haha...
For me, I think a lot too and I cannot live without a plan. Always planning, always preparing script for different scenarios... my sis, and K-bear for that fact, always tell me to be spontaneous.
Anyways, I always think also that timing is one of the main factors. Feelings are developed over time. Feelings are also lost over time. When we like someone, this someone might not have the kind of feelings for us yet. But one day, when this someone start to realize his feelings towards us, we might be the one who had lost the feelings. So it's the timing issue. Someone also told me before in my blog that, maybe when the timing is "right", everthing might not important anymore ;)
Seize the moment and do what your heart tells u. Even though things don't work out, at least we've tried our best. We often regret for not doing things than doing it. 加油!
Post a Comment