Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Haircut

Where has my last week been? I wanted to have some changes, therefore i went for a haircut. I looked through the magazine, but couldn't get any hairstyle that i want, thus i let the hair stylist to has free hand. So how it was done? Damn, it ended up not looking that way that i prefer. But oh well, getting a haircut is like playing the lottery. You never know if you'll get a good haircut.

In the office, few colleagues commented on my hairstyle this morning. I dislike people saying that i look like a “Doll”. But Mama said i look nice with this. Well, what could have done? Let just stick with it anyhow, and maybe i will get use to it in one day. Hehe~!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mama so pandai cheating...hahaha

BaBy OcTopUs said...

mama always like that la. she cut botak also her mama will say. ' Ni Xi Jui Mei De, Ni Ze Dau Ma??' haha!!

Swee said...

OMG... BO... Is "ni shi zui mei de, ni zhi dao ma?"

It took me like........... 2 minutes to figure out what you want to say.. :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiyo dear, LP figured it out on the 1st try la~

u should know I BTC one ma~ so pardon my Pin Yin lar .. haha~!

Little Princess said...

BO, i think she didn't watch "Shaolin Soccer" la, that's why she can't figure out, lol lol..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

hmm...true true~! I am a Stephen Chow die hard fans ma.

She is from Lin Qing Xia era one. haha!!! Generation gap ... problem problem .. haha!!!

Little Princess said...

BO, you no good la, cannot say ppl like that one. I also watched Lin Qing Xia when i were kid. Wakakaka!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

OK la, but I watched Lin Qing Xia in Hong Kong movies not the on from Taiwan one lor~!kekeke!!!

Little Princess said...

OMG.. the taiwan one is like ages ago. She is not that OLD la. Lol lol..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

she is over 40s near to 50 right? yes that is ages ago .. haha!

Little Princess said...

The "She" that i mentioned was referring to K-bear la dear. Haha!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

but she is her era ma ...so if Lin Qing Xia is old meant it's proportional to 'her' age also .. haha~!

Anonymous said...

nasib baik im from jay Chou's era...lolz