Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


Hi folks! Well, i couldn't let this blog sit here without at least wishing anyone who may read this today a very Happy Halloween!!!

It's Halloween, and it's a friday too. Too bad we don't really celebrate Halloween here but i do hope to have some fun too. Alright, i'm not a really spooky person and we Malaysians do not celebrate Halloween. We do have Halloween parties every year happening at places, but just to get into the spirit, and it's fun. I was thinking, if i get to dress up, what will i be? Vampire? Zombie? Or Death himself? Or maybe sexy Devil? Just hallucinating... lol lol!

Wookie, back to the reality. I went for a Halloween Theme Class last night after my usual Body Combat class. It was my first time joining Body Pump in Summit. The class wasn't packed but almost full house from what i have seen. The tracks were tough and it nearly killed me. However, it was good and really had fun. Seriously, i did enjoy a lots and i sang. Surprisingly ya! I was really working out hard last night. I can still feel my muscles ching now, and i think i twisted my toe accidentally while doing the class. Arrrggghh...!!

On the other hand, it was great that my dear little brother had finished his UEC yesterday. I believe he had gone through a very tough time before and especially during the exam. I truly hope that he could pass with flying colours as what he wishes all the time. I will pray very hard for him.

Anyway, to end it all, so here i wish everyone out there, regardless of whether you are celebrating Halloween or not, have a very very...

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TONIGHT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween ya, but Im not celebrate it lah, I celebrate 7th month ghost month...wakakaka

your young brother sure ok one, study also voice out so loud, sure pass de..

Little Princess said...

I have no worries if he can pass the exam, but i hope he gets a GOOD result like he always wishes.