Thursday, October 30, 2008

I love BP 67...

I love Body Pump 67. I feel in love with it the first day i tried it on the launching. I have continued to do it. Well, i know sometimes i stop. I take Body Pump about 1-2 times a week, in combination with Body Combat and Body Balance (i know i know, once in a while lah).

I remember the first time i tried Body Pump. I was dragged by few of my gym pals and was just trying to have fun. I thought the class was a joke because i didn't even work up a sweat. I talked to my friend, the instructor (i cant really recall who was that) afterward who told me that i didn't have nearly enough weight loaded, she suggested weights almost double what i had. WHAT??? DOUBLE??

However, i have not added more weight to my bar for the second time, as far as my concern.. do it correctly is more important than everything. But i did increase the weight slightly after few classes, and i found the class is tough. All of my major muscle groups are fatigued by the end. Well again, i still go pretty light on the weight compare to the rest in now. It's not a problem right?

I love this release. I really did, mostly because of the awesome music. I did find Body Pump a lot of fun and keep promising i will go at least twice a week. I think i should let weight lifting kicks my butt like cardio always could. So yeah, it's both for me.

1 comment:

Swee said...

Never tell me so, but suddenly said Love in Pump? =P