Finally, i had done that. You guys must be wondering.
It occurred to me earlier that i have done several stupid things recently. I tend to do stupid things a lot, being a generally stupid person. Lol lol...
I was being continually harassed by this guy some times ago. An old man. He kept sending me sms and asking for lunch or dinner consistently. It was my fault for giving him my number, stupid right? I know, and i have learnt a lesson from a friend which is never ever give out the number to a person that you don't know, a guy you are totally not interested in particular. Ok ok, i learnt this and i will never repeated again.
Are there any options available to me to get this guy to stop?
Pals have been reminding me over and over. Do not ever entertained him. Ignore whatever sms sent by him. Pretend like do not know him at the gym. Do not even talked to him at all.
I used to feel that ignoring someone is a very rude manner, especially when people approaching you. Well now, i have a different view towards this. It's very true that sometime we need to be cruel to certain things. It's really irritated when someone keep harassing you.
I bumped into this guy at gym on monday, as well as thursday. However i ignored him big time. I did not even given a sight on him, kept my vision away from him. How cool is that when you able to do things which you do it rarely.
Good news is... i got rid of him sucessfully, from what i have seen. Thank god! Of course all my dear dear friends as well. Hehe!! :)
6 comments:
It's not rude dear. It's women's right to ignore wat they don't see is fit to them. Ur learning and hopefully you will catch up as well. But no worries, a lot of GA looking at you. Haha.
Ya la, im learning how to be cruel now. Haha!!
Yeah.. from today onwards. You guys better becareful. Lol lol..
good news, good news
Oh... Finally huh~
Dont worry, no need to feel bad.. as HE deserved that.. LOL
No worries dear, i don't feel it that way anymore. Thanks babe!!
Post a Comment