Tuesday, October 07, 2008

When you're bored...

I'm pissed with my office internet connection, it's running down today, and i can't even log in to some of our systems. Instead of keep trying at the same thing over and over, perhaps i would rather read some documents. Right now, i'm very sleepy but not sleepy enough to stop me from blogging. Maybe i thought that this might wake me up. It helped me somehow.

They say that after lunch hours are really sleepy. I just ate a Nasi Lemak which is in relation to foods that make you sleepy after eating them.

Do you ever had feeling of getting really bored at the office? Especially when you have nothing to do, or probably you are lazy to do those. Well, almost all of us had. And it's really depressing how sleepy you can get or irritated maybe, but there's nothing you can do with the feeling.

Then you will start blogging something which is really irrelevant just to kill the time. Here i am.

Colleague came to my place and started sharing some of the things she encountered in the website. She said it's just a to-do-list of things we can do if there's no one watching. They may be stupid suggestions but who cares? I was bored, so just listening.

Obviously, a lot of these suggestions are really dumb things to do, so i don't take them seriously. I should blog about this next time, please stay tuned. Ok, now i'm awake, back to work.... :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too, whenever after makan, i will feel sleepy..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

.....ZzzZZzzz (after nasi lemak)

Little Princess said...

BO, you ate nasi lemak again just now???

BaBy OcTopUs said...

NOpe~ I makan the Thai Fried Rice in Seksyen 17 which I mentioned to you. Super~~~!!!

Little Princess said...

Thai Fried Rice? OMG.. again?

I like Tom Yam Fried Rice better, hehe!!

Anonymous said...

no nasi lemak for 1 month !!!!!

Anonymous said...

well for me Tom Yam and Thai fried rice is the same .. must have a whole lot of onions (raw), eggs, chicken and most of all spicy ~!!!!