Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ONLY 13 minutes drive

Been so hectic at work yesterday, but it's good that at least i managed to make it for workout at the end. It has been raining cats and dogs for the past 1 week, this week will be the same “wet”, and the traffic really suck at every places. I do like raining but don’t like raining so long.

Classes were great last night. Combat class was cool with extra instructor on the stage. To be frank, i'm sick with the new release also, not because of watching the video too many times. Well, i browsed through the clip only once. I supposed it must be something wrong with the choreography somewhere, or maybe the intention of doing gym has changed? Or it could be some other reasons as well which i don't know. However i still find some of the tracks are awesome.

Continued with Pump after the BC class. Nice music and also good workout. But the tracks were really killing me after i have stopped for more than a week, although i had reduced my weights slightly. The class overall was great with couple of grins here and there. I had a good sweat last night.

I was supposed to go back home earlier for work. My hungry stomach really bothered me while waiting for BQ to finish her shower, so i decided to join them for a quick dinner. Dinner at our usual place in uptown was just nice. Caught up a bit with them for updates, on some recent things happened.

It was still raining outside. We called it a night and went back for rest. Hell, i took only 13 MINUTES from uptown to reach my home, plus waiting for the traffic light and etc. Now stop rubbing your eyes, you are wide awake!! You read me right. I know, it was pretty fast ya.

Reached home, did some office works, and i blogged finally. I got all the stuffs prepared for tomorrow and went for bed at 1am. What a day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

13 minutes ... you can do better (just kidding!!) drive safely dear.

Swee said...

13 minutes.... And you asked me WHY I donot want to drive close to you? Hm............................

Little Princess said...

LOL LOL Carebear, you were funny!!

Anonymous said...

I said before lo, she drive very fast in KESAS. maybe u can try women go-kart....hehe