BUT...
Sometimes don't you miss them? And you wish things would never happen the way it did?
I guess there isn't a way to forget someone forever.
What if one day you found out he/she is in trouble. What will you do? What can you do?
I'm wondering...!!
4 comments:
When that happens, you can only do one thing dear. Look deep into their eyes and with a clear voice you say:
Hahaha~!!! Serve you right~!!!! Tin Yau Ngan !!!! (while pointing at them!!)
if you can laugh while saying that, it can give a better effect.
(ok, I won't do that, it's just a joke to break the serious-ness of the whole post!!)
YOU SILLY~!!
LOL... I like your comment, Joker Octopus! :P
Hm... "Forgive and Forget" is easy to say, hard to put in action. But, I always believe even if you cant forget, you forgive, at least I am someone like that.
People come and go in your life, nothing can stop that.. Everything happened for a Reason, and I believe it is Always a Good one, even though you cant see it Now. If it was a painful experience, it taught us a lesson; If it was a happy experience, we should cherish them.
I think "Dont Bother" is a better phrase than "Dont Care" Of course we care, as that person was once a closer friend or even lover; Then again, you should think, what can you help? In term of what? If there is nothing you can do, there is nothing you can do.. :)
If that person once hurt you so deep that right now at the moment, you still cant forgive and let go.. Why bother? Everyone is responsible to their own life, you responsible to yours. If you feel you are willing to help at the present, go ahead and follow what you feel at the present. If you dont.. "Dont Bother" :)
Depends how you feel towards the person and depends what is the extend of the help you are looking at.
Human are selfish, protecting ourselves (and our feelings) comes first. If you don't feel like helping, then don't.
On another point of view, we help other people all the time, sometimes we might even help strangers, e.g. giving a tourist direction, donate to orphanage... if the help is just a little deed, then why not?
A good deed a day. :)
Post a Comment