Monday, December 22, 2008

About my life...

I know, i have not been writing anything for quite some times. I do not wanna think of any. Mind shut down for rest after work. Its been so busy for me lately. I have had a pretty hectic couple of weeks really. There were so much things happened at work.

Here is some updates about my life.

I was away from gym for more than 2 weeks. Parents were in town early of this month, so i spent a little time with them. Later, when i was about to back at gym, unfortunately my lower neck was injured. Thank god i can still twist my head now. Doctor said it's better if i could stop gym for one week. I will be back soon...

My "Day by Day Journal" has stopped at day 3 for long, there are two more days to go. I promised myself i will complete it when i'm free.

Other than that, the great weekend with merely housework, and of course a retail therapy has enriched all my live. I have to seriously stop buying any stuff from now on. I just realized that i have over spent in the past few weeks. I need to save more for the damage. To be frank, shopping therapy is really effective.

I just found out a wonderful shop in pyramid yesterday. It was added into my shopping preference list. It's called Kitschen. I'm not sure if they have other outlets located in Klang Valley and KL, but they have definitely one located in Sunway Pyramid which is opposite of Levi's Original Store.

They offer a wide range to customer. From women to men, from formal to casual. For lady, their office wear are so much better than G2000, in terms of design and cutting, especially for those smaller size. Of course there's a slight difference in materials. If you are familiar with the price range in Elements, they are almost in the same category. Products are sold at reasonable price, but more expensive than Nichii. I feel so excited when discussing about shopping. :)

I'm not gonna talk about work issue in here, i will update later in another post entry. Please stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

never heard of it before. sounds like " KITCHEN " hehe..

hmm..talking about shopping, me can ngam talk ler..what is their price range? for example, for a round collar t-shirt?

Anonymous said...

Ktchen not sell kitchen goods meh ?

Anonymous said...

every ladies like shopping, once talk abt shopping, they can talk non stop.

I know u like shopping, can shopping whole day.....sweat...

Little Princess said...

It's pronounced as "Kitchen" i think. Cox i saw they have plenty of postcard with cooking recipe printed at the back. Eg. How to make your man in love? How to make your friend happy? and things like that.

I love their concept. It's perfectly matched.

And the words "still cooking" meaning under construction (the website) also related to Kitchen as well.

I'm not sure their price range for men. From what i have seen, they don't have many formal wear for men, but yes, they have shirt (without pocket) for outing.

For women, a blouse or shirt is about RM65-RM100.