Just a quick update...
I called it a night at 2am on friday. Did not manage to bed early, as there are a lot of things need to be sorted out. However i dragged myself out of bed at 5am in the next morning and started the trip going back hometown at 6am.
Thought the traffic will be quite smooth, but i was wrong. The North South Highway was crowded with many cars, and the traffic went terrible when i reached Slim River. I supposed the reason for the massive jam was due to the highway is having only 2 lanes instead of 3 after the Slim River. I believe we could experience the bottleneck effect in Malaysia for ease.
I saw most of the gas station and R&R were fully utilized. And some could even enjoying their picnic next to the washrooms. Can you imagine? My goodness, didn't they think of the hygiene issue? Okay, none of my business anyway.
I back at my hometown in Perak at 1030am. I spent additional one hour for the trip compared to usual. Well, it considered bearable during a festival season? What can you say anymore?
Always enjoy spending time with family and friends. I wish you guys have a wonderful day no matter where you are. Happy Chinese New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment