Saturday, January 10, 2009

I miss my clear skin

Okay folks, i was informed that my blog is dying. Someone suggested me to blog about this topic, here i'm writing this...

A couple of months into my hectic work, i noticed i was getting more and more frequent breakouts of tiny, random blackheads and whiteheads. I tried to hunt down the culprit. Could it be my diet? Is it my face wash? The stressful MLM environment? Maybe it's being stuck in office environment for 40+ hours per week, dries out the skin and thus producing more oil and etc...?

Bad skin is not fun. I have been struggling with mild breakouts for years. I have combination skin with occasional mild acne, but the small tiny bumps on my eye areas have been so much worse.

I blame it on two things : Stress and Diet.

I heard about kind of therapy and how some people use that treatment to get that flawless face. So i went to a salon last weekend to see what they can do. I had tried it. 2.5 hours facial treatments were completed within 1 day. Tell ya... i was really suffered from the whole treatment. But i would say it was bearable though very painful. In particular, the therapy session. I supposed my tiny bumps cleared after the treatment. Hopefully is forever.

She told me the metabolism around my eye areas is slow, and that i should use as less products as possible. She advised me to use nothing but a face wash, a hydrating lotion, an oil-free moisturizer.

I turned into scarface after the treatment. She also advised me to use the pimple lotion for anti-inflammatory. I have been using the products they recommend me for close to one week and my skin is cleared with some less noticeable old acne scars. Sometime, i'm willing to pay anything that will work and it was worth every penny.

I'm still dreaming about clear skin. I think the worst thing about it is that those breakouts always leave their traces on the face. Oh how i miss my clear skin. One of those things you take for granted and don't fully appreciate until it's gone.

3 comments:

aleximon said...

last night look at ur skin, ok what....still waterly , dun worry too much, control late taking dinner

Little Princess said...

I have cut down the supper intake nowadays. I wish the treatment i did can last for long-term. Hehe!!

Swee said...

oh.... so this blog is NOT dying? LOL ...=p