Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random update

I was rather busy the whole last week. Having all the branch heads in the country coming to my office for annual meeting. I wasn't the organizer this time. I haven't been leading the branch unit for very long time. I did not need to prepare a report, but have to sit in and listen to their presentation. Feedback from market is always important for a marketer while planning. Sigh, have to get the proposal done by this week.

Was browsing through my Hotmail this morning. I never know that Facebook is so much popular in Malaysia than what i thought. My friends who have FB account is getting more and more. I reckon the online communication channels are no longer for only young people today, as well as middle age.

Touching on the same issue, i received a notification from the FB team informing me that my boss added me as friend on Facebook. Yeah, you read me right. My Boss. I was thinking if i can ignore his request, but i don't think i can do this way. Can i? Everyone knows that Facebook provide zero privacy. I have not ready to let my direct superior so close to my personal life.

On the other hand, i found myself couldn't walk properly these days for some odd reasons.


This is something cannot be avoid when you tend to look gorgeous in heels. Lady, you will just suck it up and bear with it, right?

What i couldn't understand is i have been wearing this pair of heels for ages, but it still gives me pain every time i wear, never ending. I should have probably leave it one side, or to overcome it with a sponge sort of thing.

2 comments:

Swee said...

girl, u need to re-do your toe nail polish.. hehehe

Little Princess said...

I know la, just ignore it. U know im always lazy to do that. Lol lol..