Only 2 hours sleep night yesterday. My quality of sleep is getting bad nowadays. Today i woke up with a headache due to this and not even milk tea was able to get me better. I supposed it's because of the Espresso powder sprinkled on top of the Tiramisu i had for dinner caused me insomnia. Funny huh! I have forgotten they use Espresso instead of Cocoa.
When you get up in the morning that your eyes appear puffy, with feeling like someone consistently "knocking" behind your head. Oh gosh, i feel suck. Today was really a long day, how i wish someone could just shoot me in the head and put me out of my misery.
I’m pretty sleepy now, as it’s about 12am here, but i still have to finish this post. Sometime I feel that 24 hours a day is simply insufficient for me. Perhaps, i’m not that efficient in spending my time. If we could sleep for fewer hours a day, perhaps we could make use of those few hours to do some other more useful tasks.
Well, we all know that to stay spiritual the next day and healthy, you will have to sleep for at least 8 hours a day. But, sometime you will feel that even you have slept for 8 hours or more, then you will still get pretty sleepy the next day.
Anyway, i’m not going to write a long post here as i’m really sleepy now. Good night world~!!
5 comments:
i already ask you sleep early lor...think too much for what lah...
Isshhhh... did i think too much?
Ok.. You didnt come class, said sleepy... I thought you be in bed like 10-ish? Why 12-ish?
My dear, trust me, the lost of 5 hours in one night will take you easily one whole week to recover! Been there, done that! Oh.. Ok, maybe I am older la... Still, not good for health... and SKIN!
Please, sleep early tonight! Dont go gym la. Head home, and sleep =)
Okok.. im gonna sleep earlier tonite.
SSI, i also think that she will sleep esrly, how I know ....12am stil online !!!!!!
Post a Comment