We were doing release 42. I thought the class wasn't that tough before the warm-up, but pals i was so wrong. I started feeling the sweat the first track i did. By the end of track 5, i almost gave up. In fact, my legs were kind of weak and i struggled doing the power track.
Gawd, it was madness, the most leg-killing program there is. Crazy i'd say, but pleasant crazy with no regret! Although i did feel that my butt got a bit tighter from all the racing.
I was enjoying myself way too much for the whole class, as i swear i couldn't see the instructor at all, and she couldn't even figure me out either. So i just did what the lady next to me did, which didn't work quite well because after awhile i realized that she's a quitter. Sigh!
Anyway, it is never an easy program to learn, and it's darn tiring. I will try brushing up the techniques next time.
RPM, oh suck it up! Remember, it burns 800 calories, who cares if you won't be able to walk afterwards. Will do it again... :P
2 comments:
Congrats on surviving your virgin RPM class too ;p ;p
no butt aches arrr??
LGM
Not really.. will try to increase the resistance this thursday IF im doing RPM. :)
Post a Comment