Saturday, April 18, 2009

Commitment

I haven't been writing a single word. Always, i thought i was prepared to continue to maintain this site. But i failed. A post here, a post there. Nothing consistent.

Are you committed to your blog? Some may ask. Seriously, i'm not. There's no way i could committed to writing like i have to maintain at least 5 posts a week. I don't think it works this way. I will end up writing nothing because i am paralyzed by my over commitment.

I found i lacked one thing – Energy. I would sit down to write, gather my notes and thoughts, look at the screen and... nothing. If i attempt to sit down and write everyday for my blog and do it from the top of my head, i will fail. When the busy times come, my efforts to maintain my blog will be severely hampered.

I felt it easier to surf than write when i was tired. Now sometimes there is not much you can do when you find yourself at the end of the day and you have no energy.

To me, the best way is without commitment, but writing around a time of day where i have energy. Cheers... Happy weekend folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hieeee
finally an update...

Mmmmm u do seem a bit tired of late... Work perhaps?>

Make sure get enough rest...

Hugz
LGM

Little Princess said...

I will.. thanks!

You too take care of yourself.