I have no clue what to get for mom's birthday this year, nothing comes to mind. What do you buy for a woman who already has everything? Clothes, let me tell you this women has enough clothes for 2 people. Bags, we got her one from Guess in 2007.
Last week, i recalled that sis had told me before momma was so desperate for a camera phone. She has been using the existing phone for more than 4 years. Perhaps it's time for her to get a new toy.
We had searched around last Friday in SS2. Finally, we have decided to get her the Cyber-shot C510, as her Samsung was giving her problems sometime. Yeah, i still like Sony Ericsson better and most importantly, momma has no objections.

The SE C510 features a 3.2 mega pixels camera. This is not as powerful as the SE C905 with 8.0 mega pixels. However, the C510 camera will still put the wind up many of its competitors, in fact produce better photos than many phones in the market with higher mega pixel camera. I was told that this handset has a good solid feel to it and the button response is very sharp. This is a mid range phone and therefore affordable. I think momma would love her new gadget. I'm sure any mom would much appreciate in heart from a lovely daughter like me. LOL~!! Pe-ra-saan i know. :D
4 comments:
Now now... What should I get for mum? Long over-due birthday present cum mother's day for next month....
Asking me for suggestions huh.
Err.. what does aunty like ler? *crack head* I think you know your mom better than me. :)
just only C510 ah, i think u will get her Iphone .....lolz
We buy gift based on the person's needs, not our own opinion. Momma doesnt like carry such a big phone. Haha~!!
Post a Comment