Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gonna be busy!

It's a shame i have not updated this in a while. It's not that i haven't been doing stuff, i have. It's just that i have not been taking notes or pictures.

Last time, when i had enough time to write on my blog was like two weeks back. I didn't realize how fast the time went and looking at the calendar, i am telling myself, oh god it's already the mid of the year.

Anyway, from now onwards, things are just gonna be busy but any slower. In a way, i am glad that it's busy, but at the same time i want it to be slow too. It is just the human nature i guess.

I have many things to catch up with right now too. But i thought, hey it's sunday, let's write an entry in my blog. So, even though i don't have anything special to write, but at least i am typing these words.

I went to Adidas Warehouse Sales on friday and i had over spent. But those stuffs were mostly for my bro. Saturday, i caught this movie called Terminator Salvation at night. It was disappointing and totally overrated by the media. Or maybe it was just not my type.

Now, i am looking forward to watching another show next week. I wish it will be good.

1 comment:

aleximon said...

most of the gls not into terminator....i think they should go for shoppaholic