Insomnia is such an asshole. It seems like everyone is having insomnia issues lately. I don’t know why that is. I guess what i am trying to say is "TTB, i feel your pain". LOL~!!
I had been staying up and staring at the ceiling til 4am or so last night, and it made me crazy. It suck, almost as bad as not being able to think of anything at work, when you are working on a rush project.
I’m virtually guaranteed insomnia on a sunday night. I’m assuming that it's due to the fact i tend to sleep for most of the weekend. Maybe i should give it a change.
8 comments:
Insomia still ok, the worst is i got non stable migrane sometime...it kill me
Try not sleep too much over Sunday and learn to leave works in the office . You might need some lavender pillow mist 0;)
lavender pillow, expensive or not
lavender pillow? does it work?
i doubt though...
Not pillow...... Pillow mist la.,.,. I thought only alex is blind?????
Ok ok... my fault, pillow mist it is.
I just finish do Lasik, ok ? Where to buy it ?
I'm lagging behind in blog reading, only saw my name being mentioned here... haha... yeah, I get insomnia all the time, it's really painful, you are tired, want to sleep, but the mind just don't shut down at all... I find out that coffee is one main reason, and Monday blues phobia is another one haha...
Post a Comment