Wednesday, July 21, 2010

OMG!! We look exactly like statues...



海螺森林 《非常歌手》 無插電演唱自創曲

曲名:Catastrophe
曲:王儷倩 詞:楊羡柔 / 王儷倩

昨天的答案 見證了一切 要不是現實 太多邪惡虛僞
今天的後悔 更不代表一切 要不是你 她可以繼續

頽廢 迷醉 沉溺在這誤會
眼淚 是非 和卑微

要她心碎 從夢裡低回
那倔強氣味 是帶刺的薔薇
她也許疲憊 掩飾了所有的 傷恨累
傾倒在遺憾的美

Now that we're gone
Please don't come back, I don't wanna look
The way you use to trick and play back into my heart

What are the chances that you'll be cleared from your sins?
I'll tell you honey, you can keep on dreaming

Redeem, glory, what did you expect now?
From me, to you, you catastrophe

When you fall apart, don't ask for help
Cause I'm not aware of you
The catastrophe of my life
So when will this end?
This constant brag of arrogance
Oh don't pretend
You can never lie to me again

Crossing line, crossing hearts, denial
What you've done
Get away, fade away
Get yourself out

2 comments:

TTB said...

I like the last part, like a lot of things happening haha... you look cool ^^. What was the feedback of the teacher? Was that an exam or something?

Little Princess said...

Yeah, it was our exam for composing.

They said we seem to have lots of idea which is great, but it somehow looks messy, just like the last part. But overall it was good!!

Btw, thanks for liking our song ya... :D