Friday, April 04, 2008

To All My Dearest Friends...


We shared smiles...
We wiped the tears
and through the years...
Our friendship has grown
along with us...
You are truly
a wonderful part of my life...


I was just catching up with the gf online, now that she's transferred out west. We figured that even though we are not dating anymore, we'd still like to keep in touch and be friends. I spoke to her about my life. She told me how important it is to have a support network of friends. Sometimes it feels like you can't count on anything except your friends.

I'm just really glad that i have a great group of friends that i can surround myself with, though. I try to appreciate them everyday.

~Have A Pleasant Day~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo..finally i'm in ur blog, hehe..wah..urs one seem like notin to read ler compared wif carebear!! haha..


~ devil ~

Little Princess said...

3 Words: Out of Inspiration

Anonymous said...

anyway, keep up da good work lil princess!!


~ devil ~

Anonymous said...

I'm too supprised that Devil will enter our blog... i think he kia su, rite ?

Devil, pls read our blog when you free, you will found out more.

Little Princess said...

Yes.. definitely he is the "kia su" one, wakakaka~!!!

Anonymous said...

KNS both of u!! ban both of u baru tau!!


~ devil ~