I was chatting with a friend yesterday on MSN. This friend of mine, he is a person that i have argument with him most of the times and yet we are just so closed. I don't know why god put us together for being a friend wherein the persons are so much different as in personality and thinking.
We were discussing about the changes of mankind in life. I was touched by one of the statement that he mentioned in the conversation. He said “Someone doesn't born that way, but forced or created to be that way by the environment.” “Somethings bad, sad and tears happened in the past, thus people turned out to be that way.” he mentioned.
I questioned him by asking this “Yes, but life still goes on doesn't matter how bad you had in the past isn't? So why should we make ourselves suffered from all these?” He then answered “Do you think everyone can accept whatever happened in the past? But Malaysian always judged it in this way as they are not in the picture.”
I said “I understand what you meant. But there are always two way in looking at things. It depends on how optimistic you are. It depends on how you look at the life. It depends on how you want yourself to be. It's all about choices. You choose your way to live. Again, time won't stop without you, don't you agree?”
I once again made my point clear and said “We are not a god. We unable to predict everything on earth. I know sometime it's easier said than done, but isn't this is LIFE?”
So what is life? Do we really need to cover up ourselves by the past? Different people analyzing different way. There's no correct answer for all these questions. But i'm just puzzling...
No comments:
Post a Comment