Saturday, July 19, 2008

The most tiring Pump so far

I was fully exhausted last night after the three classes back-to-back.

BB was alright. The selection of tracks was awesome, i love track 1-4 the most (from BB40), and i supposed K-bear like these too, right? Surprisingly, i had the whole gang (BO, MD, BQ & QQ) joining me in the class. It was so Cool!! But frankly speaking, i still like K-bear's BB better. Dear, i miss your soft voice in the class. Lol lol...

Touching on the Pump last night, it was really killing me. I felt like screaming in the class started from squats track. I like the song “Truly Madly Deeply”, but not the choreography. I was extremely tired in the class, maybe due to the rush. I hate rushing classes. My responsibility last night was to set up the board for the rest (4 persons including me) after the BB. Huu... super tiring!! I had a thought running out the class half way, however the BKLTL's spirit (die die also must do la) kept me to stay until the end, hehe!! Thankfully, i survived after the class. It was the most tiring Pump to me so far.

On the other hand, i so pissed off with a women in BP last night who standing at the corner in front of my right. I accidentally hit her body with the mat, and i apologized, did i not? But she stared angrily at me. Excuse me auntie, i did it not in purpose ok!!

BC as usual, all the members had fun in the class. We did twice for track 8, haha!! K-bear ah K-bear, that song is my favourite track and also yours isn't? How can you messed up the choreo? But thank god you got it right in the second time. Lol lol... :P

5 comments:

BaBy OcTopUs said...

1st: Thnx again for getting the board for me (although) I tot of skipping the class. kekeke~!!!

2nd: If really tired plz do rest and dun over do it. I thk K-Bear will agreed with this.

3rd: Whose that aunty la? Why dun tell us? All of us then can give her the 'stare' ma .. haha!!!

4th: Ya lo, that track also can forgot, LGM and me was like.... huh??!!! what is that??!!! haha!!!

Little Princess said...

I point her out to you this friday ya. Or maybe should ask K-bear to "stare" at her.. lol lol!!

Haha.. thought she can remember this choreo from up to down, mana tau upper cut became hook. But ok la, at least she got it correctly at the end. Not bad alreay lor..

Anonymous said...

Ya...ppl syiok sendiri there ... then music stop....re-do again
Damn potong stim ok... Next time the penalty will be double ok..

LGM

Anonymous said...

which 'auntie'... nex time we give her killer stare

LGM

Anonymous said...

Thats was very Sweet of you, princes... :)