I have got into a habit of drinking milk tea these days. I like the feel of enjoying a cup of milk tea after a tiring day. It calms my nerves.
I still remember, it was cousin who first introduced me to milk tea when she dragged me over to her favorite cafe few years ago. They serve milk tea there. The combination seemed a bit off. I have always associated tea with bitter aftertaste. I never knew one could mix milk with tea. The sweetness and smoothness of milk balanced the bitter taste of the strong black tea.
The Old Town milk tea tastes really good. I thought it would taste milky and overpowering the tea flavor. The milk and tea taste were both distinguishable. I'm having at least one cup of milk tea on my desk everyday. However, a cup of milk tea might just give you a wrong signal though.
I was really addicted to have drink with him at the same place. I thought we were in the mutual stage that we can just sit down and order our usual drink without asking each other. Of course my usual drink will be the milk tea for sure. But i found out later that it was just a false impression, he was so not into that place, or probably the drink, sigh!! It made me upset.
Well, it doesn't matter. I had made a decision that i'm not going to that place with him anymore. However, i still prefer my milk tea very much.
10 comments:
You're correct, don't give up what you like just because of something which is not that relevant to you.
It's like my fixation for bubble tea last time. Yam plus Winter Melon. Nice~!
hahaha...I just had Old Town Xi Mut milk tea....but i wonder the milk izzit from china ??? :(
no worries la CP. I am sure if it's from China you should have got a signal from your body already by now. haha~!
Yes BO you are right, like what i had told you the other day. :)
Aya... So, the princess has obviously not been talking to me lah, lately... How come I dont know anything?
Lol lol.. my dear, i have no chance to tell you these days la. Will update you ASAP, ok???
same here....
-LOA case-.....
kns...i also dun know...
CP, you should knew all these la.
sometime im just blur lah...cannot know so much things
Post a Comment