Last night, it happened when i was in body combat class. My right knee got very sore while doing the Muay Thai. I feel the pain over the front of the knee, it's on the kneecap to be exact. It feels like the muscle is being pulled and there was a slight burning sensation. Ouch!
Sometimes, i found that i have locking knee too, simply cannot straighten the knee.
Do you know what could be wrong? I don't know whether it's bad enough to see a doctor or not. Is is possible a small piece of cartilage in the knee that can move about and gets caught sometimes causing me pain? Will physiotherapy sort it out?
Well, i'm pretty sure that it's a consequence of doing workout with an injured knee. I'm taking the Glucosamine capsules on and off nowadays. However it didn't work in this case, because the pain is from an impact injury to my knee. I should have been smart and just stopped workout for a while to allow the knee to heal that time. So much regret now!
The last few months, i really started to notice that the knee pain was slowing me down and keeping me from doing things i wanted to do. I love workout, and i work in a 4 levels shop lot without an elevator, so i still end up walking up and down quite a bit (in many ways, i am never a good patient).
Good friend the pharmacist told me sometimes it can be hard to find a specific explanation for symptoms like this in young people, and what usually happens is that they just settle after a while. Anyhow, i need to make sure that there's no other problem that will cause me trouble in the future. Fingers crossed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment