Friends have been joining the RPM Challenge at Uptown on wednesday. I have always wanted to join the very first class, but never put it in action.
Was thinking to give it a try today, since all the usual suspects will be there anyway. So, i have been looking forward to that.
Joining a 630pm class is definitely a challenge to me. In fact, i hate rushing every second. Was told earlier that we would have big crowd tonight, so i will need to be there not later than 610pm for registration.
Damn, i had bad luck. Guess it was that cursed time of the day. I reached the club 10 minutes before the class started due to the traffic jam. Because of the terrific response and the bikes were all fully booked.
In the end, i left the club without doing any workout. And i found myself silly in this case.
6 comments:
What silly? Look at the bright side, you save water at home by bathing at the gym. KP already ... kakaka!
there are still a lot of " wednesday " maa..yesterday no chance maa try next wednesday lor but make sure come as early as possible.
Get someone that you know will be there to register a bike for you. In my case, I asked mickey mouse herself. Hehe... She got a member to do that for me on Tuesday axis.... Sheeeeshhhhhh....,,
BO: Save water? How much i can save? Okay la, at least i took their ice lemon tea. Hehe...!!
MD: May scrap the thought of doing this. Guess i wil never make it, though i rush over on time.
Swee: I dunno anyone in uptown besides the gang. I would have do that if i know someone right?
LP, thats why you need to improve your PR skill.
MD, she left office 6pm sharp hor, also need to rush like hell. Just keisna those driver who drive infront of her, all let her scold...
I also tried rushing for a 6.30pm class the other day. I tot RPM is easy becuz I can book my bike then go change. Did it, although I missed the whole of track 1. I think if we really want to rush for a class, don't go to those very crowded ones kua...
Post a Comment