Just got back from the office about an hour ago, and i'm so upset right now. I'm feeling panicky. Where have i been? What have i been doing? Work hard and enjoy life? I was once a person who felt entirely capable of my work. But of late i have been upset.
Anyway, this is just a vent to get it all out. Everytime i try to talk to someone about it and i just get back "don't worry, it will all work itself out." I feel consoled yet very panicked, and maybe just need someone to tell me something other than "don't worry." Because that's not working, however i still appreciate it.
I had been so swamped with work. It was a serious annoyance for a day or so, but my employer knew that a life lived in the public eye is likely to earn one detractor or two. I'm so sick of people throwing shit. It's stressful to deal with people like this.
Today was really not a good day. On one of my busiest days for the year, so right when i was supposed to leave for home around 10pm, i got a bottle thrown at me from a drunk guy with few of his friends sitting at the table, while i walked pass the food court to collect my car.
I was completely in disbelief. It threw off my whole day and pissed me off entirely. So that is why my eating situation today was not good. Sigh~!!
5 comments:
Omfg~ Are you serious that someone threw the bottle towards you? My dear, I heard that your office area is rather dark and quiet at night, Please, Please do get someone to accompany you to collect your car.
You want to hear more detailed and straight-forward advice? Then you need to sit down with me and tell me the whole story of your stupid desperate employer. I will be delighted to give you a piece of mind. =))
Meanwhile, take care yourself and eat ya.
*The richest, smartest person is not the happiest person; someone who knows how to handle stress is the happiest person*
Hang in there. You need me, give me a ring. Don't be afraid to disturb my schedule, I will always be able to squeeze some times for my little dear sister. =)
Poor things, this is what I talk with some one few days ago, and it happen now. Your office area is really dark , this is what I told you try not to back so late before the atria close. Maybe try to ask your brother accompany you when you can go home, or ask your colle who also work late with you accompany you. This is what i can said for your currently situation.
Your employer, nothing I can said, every bosses got their on mind. just most of the time their mind is full of shit ! Erh....I shouldnt said that lah, coz sometime your boss also nice to you. The main things is CHEER UP gal.....friends are always beside and support you !
eh....
little dear sister..
dear little sister..
=P
Straight-forward or the facts is always hard to listen needless to say do. Like I mentioned earlier, it's always easier said than done.
Solving your problem is easy and very clear if you wanted a straight forward method.
What if I asked you to quit your job right now. Problem solve. Just like that. But is that what you really want. And is that even possible at your position now.
So what you can do now (I proposed) is to talk with some one to release your stress (in your mind) as I know you have a lot in your mind. You just need a good listener and maybe a shoulder lay your head back to. As tough as you may seem, we're all human.
Sorry I can't be there but I trust you have a lot of good friends around you who will happily oblige to do so.
Anyway, thanks to all of you. I will share the story if we have chance to talk one of these days.
Post a Comment