Thursday, July 02, 2009

Something has changed

Just now i was sitting on the couch. I was thinking about the day and what i would be doing tomorrow. I thought of the projects i needed to plan and kick off.

Meantime, something struck me as i recalled my lunch appointment this sunday. I have almost forgotten what a good lunch can do for my mood. I'm looking forward to it, yet i'm nervous. Don't get me wrong. Just becasue i thought that i would never see him again.

I have been trying my best to work it out, but sometimes thing will never change. It's obvious since he has been gone. I still miss him every day, the difference is i'm not longer in denial. I believe i'm approaching acceptance.

Acceptance somehow feels good. It doesn't mean you don't miss or love the one. As a matter of fact it frees you to love him better. Yes, i felt it last night. I guess something has changed inside, and i know i'm going to be alright.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am delighted to hear that.

If things were meant to change, they were not meant to be.

Nevertheless, it is a good feeling when you realised that your heart is not longer burdened with the feeling and emotion. You no longer feeling upset when you miss him, you have a happy grin on your face when you think of him. =))

aleximon said...

hahaha.....same with me now. will update you the date : )

Little Princess said...

Anon, i like your quote.

I was told that if you love
somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were. :)